Voxengo Soniformer 3.13 spectral mastering processor plugin released
Thursday July 29, 2021. 03:53 AM , from Gearslutz
July 29, 2021: Voxengo Soniformer version 3.13 update is now available for download. Soniformer is a spectral mastering dynamics processor plugin for professional music production applications, available in AAX, AudioUnit, VST, and VST3 plugin formats, for macOS and Windows computers.
* IMPORTANT: This version has changed its product key format. If you already purchased this plug-in, to use this version, please visit the Voxengo web site and get a new key at the User Area (if you obtained a product key from a reseller, you will need to add your existing product key there first), or use the Automatic key download feature of the plug-in itself.
* Added Apple Silicon native compatibility.
* Enabled the "asynchronous drawing" window mode on macOS; may fix the user interface "lagging".
* Added "Dry Mix" envelope.
* Added "Bands" control.
* "Downward mode" is now called "inverse mode".
* Automatic instance labeling implemented (not supported in VST2).
* The "out/in" indicator can now be clicked to trim the output gain knob.
* The "Copy to" button is now called the "Copy": this button now copies parameters FROM the selected group, NOT TO the selected group. This should improve the workflow.
* Improved the quality of oversampling filters. This may change (improve) the sound of previously created projects where plug-in was used.
* Added AudioComponents interface to AudioUnit as the ".rsrc" interface may be deprecated in the future.
Voxengo Soniformer 3.13 Screenshot
Every parameter in Soniformer is defined by means of a graphic envelope which is freely-modifiable and which may contain unlimited number of control points. Beside usual threshold, attack, release and compression/expander ratio parameters Soniformer offers you control over “stereo width” and “panning” parameters making Soniformer an effective tool for stereo field adjustments.
* Up to 64-band dynamics processor
* Envelope-driven parameters
* Up to 64-band “analog” spectrum analyzer
* Stereo balance and correlation meters
* Multi-band panning
* Narrow-band sweeping
* Stereo and multi-channel processing
* Internal channel routing
* Channel grouping
* Mid/side processing
* Up to 8x oversampling
* 64-bit floating point processing
* Preset manager
* Undo/redo history
* A/B comparisons
* Contextual hint messages
* All sample rates support
* 11 ms compensated processing latency
* Retina and HighDPI support
Soniformer is available for purchase on-line for USD 79.95. Demo version of Voxengo Soniformer and other pro audio plug-ins can be downloaded at the Voxengo web site: https://www.voxengo.com/product/soniformer/?eref=fo
Sep, Wed 22 - 01:15 CEST