VEP MULTI Instance ::: Advanced Composer System (Released)
Wednesday June 26, 2019. 01:32 PM , from Gearslutz
I’m so happy to introduce the brand new Vienna Ensemble Pro MULTI Instance.
VEP MULTI Instance is an Advanced Composer toolkit for Vienna Ensemble Pro and NI Kontakt sampler.
The system allows you to load up to sixteen Kontakt instruments per VEP Instance and to have a direct access to all Kontakt ABCD Ports (64 MIDI Channels) directly from a single track in your DAW. The system offers up to 1024 Kontakt MIDI Channels per VEP Instance and is not dependent on VST3 or AU3.
VEP MULTI saves a lot of Kontakt instances usage (1:4), CPU, GPU and allows you to have tons of sounds available.
Vienna Ensemble Pro – Compatibility
VEP MULTI Instance is well tested with VEP 6 and VEP 7.
VEP MULTI Instance comes with complete Cubase Expression Maps.
The bundle offers the following types.
• Attribute Type.
• Direction Type.
Note: The Expression Maps can be used only with the provided VEP Instance Velocity KS templates.
LOGIC Pro X
VEP MULTI Instance is compatible with all Logic X versions and is not dependent on AU3. The macOSX installer installs the following Logic related components:
• Logic Articulation Sets with Key Switch and Program MIDI remote assignments.
• AG Maps EDITOR Presets. AG Scripter Text points & Art IDs are supported.
Note: The Logic Art Sets and AG Presets can be used only with the provided VEP Instance Velocity KS templates.
The DAWs which do not have Articulation systems can switch the Kontakt MIDI Channels 1-64 (Ports ABCD) via the following MIDI messages:
• Program Change (recommended).
• Velocity KS.
• Control Change.
Note: You must load the correspondent VEP Instance template: Program, Velocity KS or Controller beforehand.
CC - CHANNEL SWITCHING & CLONING
The Control Change Switching & Cloning feature is powered by the Kontakt KSP plugin and works with all DAWs.
• CC Channel Switching. The Controllers and the other similar data such as Pitch Bend etc., follow the Note events MIDI Channel switching. The Controller # stream is not duplicated to the other MIDI Channels. This technology does not boost the MIDI bandwidth and the CPU respectively.
• CC TUTI Cloning. This feature is powered by a “Global Channel” assignment. All CC# are duplicated/cloned to the Instruments which are only connected to the Global Channel.
Visit the product page to get more info about the Key Features.
We offer an Intro price which will be valid until July 1st.
May, Sat 30 - 23:02 CEST