Cubase 10 Orchestral Templates
Thursday June 13, 2019. 11:13 AM , from Gearslutz
I'm building Cubase 10 template, track archives & expression maps for use with various orchestral libraries. The templates are designed to get you up and running in no-time, allowing you to focus on composing. Removing the need to spend hours or days setting things up in Cubase. Here's what you can expect to get with one of my templates:
* All patches are named, tagged for easy search functions, organised, colour-coded and pre-configured with expression maps (where applicable)
* Libraries are split into single articulations and KS switches, to cater for both types of composers.
* Pre-disabled tracks for instant load times, just choose which patches you wish to use and "enable" them in Cubase 10 (also applies to Track Archives & Track Presets)
* Included Track Presets - All have been organised and tagged for the Mediabay allowing you to build modular templates quickly from the right zone.
* Track Archives - For those who prefer importing XML and not using the Mediabay. Also allows for modular template building.
* My Cubase 10 Custom Colour Palette included for free.
CUBASE 10 TEMPLATE | EW HOLLYWOOD ORCHESTRA GOLD
For more information please visit www.poundsound.co.uk
Feb, Fri 28 - 22:56 CET