MacMusic  |  PcMusic  |  440 Software  |  440 Forums  |  440TV  |  Zicos
security
Search

The cloud moves too fast for security say 60 percent of security pros

Tuesday February 26, 2019. 02:59 PM , from BetaNews
Cloud-based business initiatives are accelerating faster than security organizations' ability to secure them according to 60 percent of respondents to a new survey. The study by network security company FireMon also finds that in many cases security personnel are not even included in cloud business initiatives. Only 56 percent of respondents say that network security, security operations or security compliance teams are responsible for cloud security. In the remaining 44 percent of cases, IT/cloud teams, application owners or other teams outside the security organization are responsible for cloud security. The relationship between DevOps and security is similarly inconsistent. 39 percent… [Continue Reading]
https://betanews.com/2019/02/26/cloud-too-fast-for-security/
News copyright owned by their original publishers | Copyright © 2004 - 2019 Zicos / 440Network
Current Date
Aug, Sun 25 - 16:10 CEST