MacMusic  |  PcMusic  |  440 Software  |  440 Forums  |  440TV  |  Zicos
his
Search

Florida man dies in bedroom from exploding e-cigarette

Wednesday May 16, 2018. 07:28 PM , from BoingBoing
Florida man dies in bedroom from exploding e-cigarette
A 38-year-old Florida man was killed in his bedroom when his vape pen exploded and shot two pieces into his head. The explosion also burned 80 percent of his body and lit his house on fire. (more…)
https://boingboing.net/2018/05/16/florida-man-dies-in-bedroom-fr.html

Related News

News copyright owned by their original publishers | Copyright © 2004 - 2018 Zicos / 440Network
Current Date
May, Mon 21 - 16:44 CEST