Klevgränd releases Kleverb - Algorithmic reverb
Wednesday October 31, 2018. 09:38 AM , from Gearslutz
Klevgränd Produkter releases Kleverb - Algorithmic reverb.
Kleverb is an algorithmic reverb designed for quick and smooth handling with supreme results. An intuitive UI combined with a carefully calibrated network of filters and delays gives a very flexible and mixable reverb. Thanks to a built-in ducker, three different room size algorithms, and high quality filters this reverb covers most of a music producer’s needs.
• Room size selection.
• Filters with selectable type on both early and late reflections. • Wet signal modulation.
• Damping filter.
• Diffusion and Stereo Spread parameters.
• Decay time between 0 and 25 seconds.
• Pre delay parameter.
• Ducker (compressor), with dry signal as side chain.
• Early / Late signal mix parameter.
• Wet and Dry signal level parameters.
Available as AU/VST/AAX (win/Mac) and AUv3 (iPad)
Read more / download demo version at Kleverb product page
Jan, Sun 20 - 14:58 CET